RenaMent Specialized Nutrition for Individuals Requiring Added Calories and Protein.
RenaMent…a great tasting beverage specifically formulated to supplement the dietary needs of renal patients. Renament has 235 calories, 23 grams of carbohydrates and over 9 grams of high biological value whey protein per 4 ounce serving. Renament’s no added sugar formula contains only 50 mg of Sodium, 35 mg of Potassium and 25mg of Phosphorus. And Renament has less than 1 gram of lactose per serving. Packaged in easy to use single serving packets, RenaMent mixes quickly and dissolves completely when added to 4 ounces of water. For great tasting, nutrient dense renal supplement, serve RenaMent.
RenaMent is also appropriate for individuals who require added calories and protein but need to limit their:
- Sodium intake because of high blood pressure
- Sodium and fluid intake because of congestive heart failure.
- Sugar intake because of diabetes
- Or for those who can only drink small amounts at a time.
The Snack Problem for Dialysis Patients.
- Hemodialysis residents have long rides to dialysis centers and often miss meals due to being out of the facility
- According to one study, nearly 40% of dialysis patients are diabetic and need timely meals to prevent low blood sugar reaction
- 60% of respondents said they do not like their current renal supplements
- Recent surveys show that in facilities having 2-3 dialysis patients, 96% receive a snack for their trips to dialysis centers
- Canned supplements are difficult to keep cold until consumed
- Professionals say a 4 oz. serving size is preferred for most renal patients
Available in great tasting Raspberry Creme, RenaMent’s high patient acceptance will mean complete compliance with their supplement needs.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Red Beet Powder (for color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Grape Skin Extract (for color), Aspartame. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Directions for Use: Shake to loosen powder. Add cold water to fill line. Shake briskly, refrigerate and serve within 24 hours.
For Oral Use: Stir one packet of RenaMent into 4oz. of cold water. Stir briskly for 30 seconds and serve. RenaMent mixes in completely and without lumps.
For Tube Feeding: Stir one packet into 90cc (3 oz) of water until dissolved. Flush feeding tube with 30cc of water. Administer RenaMent through feeding tube. Flush again with another 30cc of water.
RenaMent is for Enternal Use Only. Use Under Medical Supervision